Our client is looking for a talented and experienced UX designer to help build amazing fulfilment and payment experiences that have a positive and tangible impact on millions of customers.
Our Client’s vision is to offer customers Britain’s easiest shopping trip, whether they are shopping in-store or getting a delivery to their home (or wherever they might be). They are looking for people who share our ambition to deliver for our customers; Passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive the brand forwards. In return they offer excitement, a great team, great work/life balance, an excellent benefit package, and significant career development opportunities.
After Huge growth during Covid, particularly towards Online, this company have been investing significantly more online. Currently, they are trialling a Deliveroo kind of proposition, to deliver from a select group of stores within half an hour, looking to expand to 500 stores within the next 6 months.
- Improve the fulfilment and payment experience. You’ll own projects from start to finish, while leading various UX initiatives including sketching, wireframing, low and high fidelity prototyping, and service/customer mapping
- Partner with UX researchers to help your team develop empathy for our customers and advocate for their needs.
- Deliver valuable, high-quality and consistent work without sacrificing speed by using our Digital Design System and its standardised foundations, components and patterns
- Collaborate with different disciplines. You will work closely with UI designers, UX researchers, engineers, product managers, data analysts, and business stakeholders to explore, build and deliver your designs.
- You’ll provide feedback to your peers to help strengthen your team and the company as a whole. You will help your teammates build context, strong decision-making skills, and empathy for our customers
- 3+ years commercial UX design experience
- A strong, well-curated portfolio demonstrating your expertise
- Prior involvement in high-profile design projects in a commercial environment
- Passion for solving product problems while balancing all facets of a user experience (strategy and research, information architecture, interaction design)
- A good understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and use design research, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping, and user testing to achieve human-centred design solutions
- Proficiency in interaction design for native mobile and web applications
- Experience collaborating closely with multiple disciplines including product and engineering
- Proficiency with current industry design and collaboration tools such as Figma, Sketch, Miro, etc.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.