Opportunity to work as a UX Designer on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world.
Our client is a technology consultancy focused on financial services who work across the product lifecycle to create and deliver digital innovations, globally!
As a UX Designer at this company you will have the opportunity to gain a wide range of experience across varying deliverables. The design team translates strategy into action, working across the product lifecycle. As part of your role you will:
- Design journey maps, navigation design, sitemaps, information architecture, wireframes, storyboards and prototypes
- Utilise quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful insights that will drive creative concepts
- Facilitate workshops to answer critical business questions through design thinking, rapid prototyping, and testing ideas with customers
- Lead and support discovery of the project lifecycle, including workshops, user and stakeholder interviews, analytics, audits and benchmarking
Some examples of the type of projects you may work on:
- How can the user experience of a retail investment mobile app be improved to increase the size of the user base and user engagement?
- How can an Investment Bank reimagine a complex internal process to improve employee productivity and reduce human-errors?
The ideal candidate has experience working as a UX Designer at mid-senior level. You should be someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment who is highly organized and has an eye for detail. Some experience that would be a bonus are as follows:
- Strong storytelling and communication skills
- Experience with market research, competitive landscape, and testing methods (A/B, multivariate testing)
- Experience with Jobs-to-be-Done methodology
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.