Fantastic opportunity to work in the UK design studio for one of the world's most renowned tech firms. They have a close-knit design team who have a remit for disrupting digital strategy. On top of this they also have a great work/life balance and company benefits!
This client is filled with exceptional people and an excellent environment. As well as this, they provide the opportunity to be a part of innovative tech that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
They are a global leader within their field who continually develop state of the art technologies that push the boundaries of what’s possible.
As part of their European design studio, you would be working on projects 1-2 years in advance of what’s available to the general public, alongside a team of other designers (inclusive of UX, UI and visual design).
You will create UX concepts, user interfaces, scenarios and wireframes for new products ranging from line-up to advanced product concepts and opportunities under the guidance of the creative lead. As the key scope of work is new innovation they are looking for a creative designer who looks beyond the current to create new and innovative UX solutions and UX strategy.
Designers will work end-to-end on projects in a very collaborative manner. People who like to sit and work with headphones in won’t suit this setup. The team is very close-knit.
- Create new UX concepts through trend research, insights, user scenarios for various products.
- Develop UI design and communicate usage scenarios.
- Demonstrate new UX concepts through prototypes.
- Research and analysis of user experience trends covering interface trends, services, features and interaction design languages.
- Benchmark different market offerings and solutions.
- Work with GUI, motion designers and researchers in a holistic manner.
- Create documentation necessary to communicate design concepts and solutions throughout the entire product development process.
- Communicate and cooperate with Product Design, Design Research, Engineering and Marketing groups as well as external consultants.
You will have;
- Creativity and versatility for different design challenges.
- Be a team player and able to communicate with different design disciplines and design members.
- Flexible and adaptable in allowing for changes based on business needs.
- Ability to learn from criticism, and take constructive feedback from senior members in a positive manner.
- Working well under pressure, being able to deliver to a high standard in a fast moving area of design.
- Hands-on experiences in User Interface design.
- Must demonstrate understanding of how interaction design, graphics and technology work together to produce an integrated user experience.
- Proficiency in relevant design software and techniques (Photoshop, Illustrator, In design, sketch).
- An engaging and intuitive portfolio that clearly highlights interesting projects you’ve worked on and specifically what you’ve contributed.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.