A very well-respected high-end retailer are looking for a Senior UX Designer to help shape their future by improving the customer experience. You will be joining an established team of talented UX Designers and Researchers.
My client is a high-end British retailer with stores nationwide and a massive online presence. They are currently growing their UX team in their quest to make the business more agile and collaborative. They put the happiness of their employees at the centre of everything they do and they consistently offer fantastic benefits, flexible working and of course a selection of great discounts!
You will join an established product team of 30 (UX/ UI/ Research/ Product) and work closely with the UI team in an agile, lean environment. User Testing is very important and conducted every 3 days and you will showcase your work once a week. You will be working with stakeholders who haven’t worked with digital before and therefore confidence liaising with stakeholders is a very important aspect of this role.
- Working in agile as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Sketching, wireframing, prototyping
- Stakeholder management
- Planning & facilitating workshops
- Collecting and analysing customer and business data in order to support decisions
- Building relationships across the business in order to drive the customer experience
- Mid – Senior level UXer
- Experience in designing for responsive digital products
- Experience working in Agile
- Fluent in Axure/Sketch/Jira
- Retail experience desirable
- Service design skills desirable
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.