This exciting full-service agency are keen to drive forward design-thinking and so are looking for their first permanent UX hire so that they can better service their clients.
This agency run campaigns for global market leaders, ensuring that they infuse research, technology, events and social to ensure that they consistently provide the most successful approach and results.
And what’s more, they’ve previously been recognised as a ‘Best Place to Work’!
Being the first UX evangelist for the brand, you’ll have full autonomy over your role and really have a chance to embed user-centred design within the company.
You’ll be the face of UX for all of their client interactions, working across a range of exciting digital B2B products.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Working alongside the Creative Director and Head of Digital to define best UX practice for the company
- Engaging with clients, facilitating research and workshops
- Acting as UX advocate for the agency, both internally and externally
- Covering the full design spectrum from competitor analysis onwards
This role is perfect for someone who’s ambitious, driven, and wants to really make a change within a company.
The ideal person:
- Someone who enjoys being challenged and taking responsiblity
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Confident owning client interactions, really digging into what it is that they want
- Strong all-rounder in terms of skillset
- Can clearly articulate your UX processes
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your ability and work
What can you expect upon joining?
You’ll be joining a culture with a great family-esque feel, with a brand that really pride themselves on building honest and long-lasting relationships.
As well as this…
- Sociable and friendly creative team
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Celebration Thursdays, to recognise achievements company-wide
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Charity and fundraising initiatives
- Private medical care
- Free eyecare tests
If this sounds like an opportunity you can’t miss out on then send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.