This Experience design agency are looking for a Mid/Senior UX designer to join their team working closely with the Head of UX.
This agency helps brands create high performance digital experiences using strategy, design and optimisation to deliver their brands high quality finished products. With clients ranging from global fashion brands to automotive solutions, this agency offers end-to-end experience services.
Are you a Midweight UX Designer looking to take the next step in your UX journey? Or perhaps you’re a Senior UX looking for the next company for you to settle into!
Your role will include:
- Helping to establish the strategic direction of the project at hand – essentially becoming the Head of UX’s number 2
- Using user-centred frameworks and techniques to guide and consult the team on how services and products are created and explored
- Guiding the team on Business Model Canvases, Value Proposition Design and Jobs-To-Be-Done Seek out opportunities to showcase and share the tools, methods and outputs of the teams work across the business
- Listen and learn from others whilst sharing your own expertise
- Closely collaborate with colleagues outside of UX as well as UX Designers and User Researchers.
- This is an Individual Contributor role. So although you might be expected to help with things like mentoring or leading projects, you won’t be required to officially line manage anyone.
The prospect of getting more deeply involved in UX should appeal greatly to you. If you’re a mid UX looking to grow into the more strategic side of things this could be the perfect role for you!
The ideal candidate for them:
- Experience working in large scale companies
- Previous exposure to big builds and digital products
- Has experience working across multiple different brands
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.