This specialist data and insights brand operate on a global scale, providing their extensive portfolio of clients with world-class user experiences.
This brand enable some of the world’s most ambitious businesses to access super smart decision-making; looking at what matters the most and how to act accordingly. The information they provide optimises their clients’ offerings from product design through to marketing and sales.
Through accelerated intelligence, world-class events and service, this brand anticipates trends and connects their clients with the expertise needed to dramatically improve their performance.
They currently have 39 offices around the world and serve customers in over 130 countries!
In terms of what they’re looking for, this role is perfect for someone who is very data-driven; you’ll be sitting within their newly formed Marketing Performance and Automation team, meaning that you’ll work closely with various stakeholders internally and externally, to design highly intuitive and successful experiences across all of their clients,
You will be responsible for:
- Data driven user journey and IA design
- Auditing existing journeys and feeding requirements into our product team
- Implementing an iterative approach to enhancing user journeys and wireframes
- Leveraging user data + empirical research to deliver best in class experiences
And much more!
This role would be ideal for someone who…
- Is passionate about solving complex problems, very data/detail orientated
- Has experience creating and managing design systems
- Is confident working across the end-to-end UX lifecycle
- Is confident engaging with stakeholders of all levels
- Has the ability to strategise with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- Can easily to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like your perfect role then send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.