Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
Great opportunity for a mid-senior level UX consultant to join a hugely innovative and successful start-up within the plumbing and white goods market. Working alongside a Lead UX Consultant and the rest of the London-based platform team.
The purpose of this business is to offer an online service that takes the time and pain often associated with plumbing repairs and maintenance. Instead replacing it with a much more trustworthy and efficient experience.
They’ve already made waves, gaining some awesome recognition not only from the industry they’re in but also from the reviews left by their ever increasing customer-base.
Only specific to one type of appliance for now but their vision once they get the platform fully optimised, is to expand onto other appliances and services, as well as looking at markets outside of the UK. So there is a lot of potential for their continued growth!
If the plumbing and white goods market isn’t a sector that screams out to you, being able to really influence and change how this company operate and service their users with this unique platform, should be! You won’t simply be another wireframing-cog in a machine with these guys.
You will also be able to develop your UX profile further through a very close working relationship with the Lead UX consultant already on-board, on top of the other responsibilities you’ll be in charge of.
They are fully bought into doing proper UX processes and Research methodologies, hence part of the reason they’re looking for their 2nd consultant.
The client also offers a great work/life balance – not often what you would associate with a start-up. They would consider someone working up to 2 days per week work from home, every week!
They also offer a £1000 annual training budget per person on top of standard benefits!!
They need someone with;
* Proper UX process experience (not just UX/UI design) – must be evident in your portfolio also
* Product experience (not just campaign work)
* Product management potential if you’re coming in at the more senior end
* Experience or ability running workshops
* Experience working in scrum team – Agile
* Ability to show how you’re able to collate and use data i.e. systems orientated (more relevant if you’re designer who lacks any formal research experience)
* Comfortable NOT doing UI deliverables – you will not be used as a UX/UI designer
* Any testing experience would be great
* Use of Sketch software
* iOS/Android experience
* Good communication skills – talking to multiple stakeholders, from users to developers and plumbers
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.