Opportunity to work as a user researcher on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world.
Our client is a technology consultancy focused on financial services who work across the product lifecycle to create and deliver digital innovations, globally!
As a user researcher at this company you will be involved in the design and execution of qualitative and quantitative research in a wide range of settings. The projects being worked on vary in size, duration and client. This is an opportunity to gain a wide range of experience across varying deliverables.
- Support and facilitate design thinking workshops to uncover needs
- Generate insights that can inspire and inform innovative design
- Engage stakeholders and present research findings at varying levels
- Influence how decisions are made and constructively challenge ways of thinking using research-based evidence and insight
- Drive innovation and design excellence across the entire Financial Services Industry (Retail, Commercial, Investment and Private banking, Insurance).
Some examples of the types of projects you could be working on:
- How can the user experience of a retail investment mobile app be improved to increase the size of the user base and user engagement?
- How can an Investment Bank reimagine a complex internal process to improve employee productivity and reduce human-errors?
The ideal candidate has experience working as a user researcher at mid-senior level. Some things that would be a bonus are as follows:
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- Experience with market analysis (research, segmentation, positioning and sizing)
- Experience with Jobs-to-be-Done methodology
- Experience with conducting and analysing interviews, ethnographies, contextual inquiries, user testing, and familiarity with other research methods such as card sorts, task analysis.
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.