A great next step towards a Senior role for any Midweight. You'll own your own projects, client relationships and run projects end to end.
A digital experience agency who help businesses to re-imagine their customer experiences.
They boast an impressive client roster that includes the likes of Sky and Amazon.
the team is made up of approximately 80 strategists, designers, engineers and data specialists spread across two office locations.
As a Mid – Senior Product Designer you will work end to end through the full product design cycle for the client accounts that you work on.
The good news is, you’re not expected to be an expert in research, strategy UX, UI, and brand. However, a strong level of understanding across the board is required. We are open to Product Designers that specialise in any of these key areas as long as you are comfortable working end to end.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Help define product strategy through leading workshops and research.
- Be confident in leading the design of complex digital products working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Lead and inspire clients by being a trusted and expert design practitioner.
- Mentoring junior designers on the team.
- Help us improve the design processes and culture within the business .
You will need:
- A portfolio of case studies that outlines your understanding of the end to end Product Design cycle.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience across multiple stages of the design process, including research, prototyping, testing, and design delivery.
- Confidence structuring websites, apps and portals through Information Architecture.
- Experience facilitating workshops.
- Experience facilitating and interpreting usability testing.
- The confidence to fail and learn from mistakes and a desire to seek feedback to continually improve.
- A strategic thinker, confident in helping clients define successful strategies.
- Ability to transform research findings into actionable design principles, requirements, user stories and user flows.
- Able to deliver design solutions to budget by controlling complexity and scope.
Why you will love it:
- Ownership – You will own the projects that you are on including the client communication.
- Mentorship – You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team that have a passion for developing the people they work with.
- Training – Whether it’s learning new skills or attending events, they will provide the time and budget to help you grow.
- Flexibility – They understand that life is about balance, so flexible working is standard in order to help you achieve your life goals.
- Social life – Yoga, Friday lunches and monthly social events to help you build strong relationships with colleagues.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.