This automotive brand – the biggest name in their sector – are hiring a new Product Designer into their team as they elevate things to the next level, ensuring UCD is at the forefront of all of their exciting projects!
This client is constantly evolving to become more forward-thinking and innovative, with a massive emphasis on Customer Experience. They want to be an invaluable addition to the lives of every day drivers across the country.
They have over 15 million members currently and so there is huge scope for where they can take things and how many audience members your work could reach.
Collaboration, expertise and integrity are just some of the factors that make this brand great!
This particular role will be focused around Conversion Rate Optimisation; you’ll be collaborating with data specialists, developers and a product designer to ensure that designs are data-driven, effective and user-centric.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in a fully Agile environment and constantly iterating on your work
- Designing new features across user journeys and boosting experiences to boost engagement and conversion rate
- Contributing to style guides and design systems
- Carrying out end-to-end design work
- Working with senior stakeholders to present your designs and explaining rationale
- Working closely with developers to deliver the best possible user experience
Who they’re looking for:
- You’ve got a strong portfolio detailing your UX work and visual deliverables. And you’re easily able to articulate your clear design process
- Ideally you come with experience working with data i.e. having used software such as Hotjar and Google Analytics. You can easily take the initiative when it comes to using data
- You’ve got proven experience in designing successfully for responsive web
- You’re a strong end-to-end designer, comfortable undertaking user research and carrying the process through to the UI
- You’re confident challenging ideas when you can identify potentially new ways of doing things
- If you’ve worked with Figma that’s an added bonus
- When it comes to working with data you’re enthusiastic (we know it’s not for everyone!)
What can they offer you in return?
- Base salary of up to £60,000
- Up to 10% bonus + other benefits
- 3 days remote working a week
- An efficient 2 stage interview process
- They have a huge tech team in place, meaning that they really do deliver (and iterate!). This is a great chance for you as a designer to really see your work materialise
- This brand are massive on coaching and training – whatever suits you
If you’d like to chat further about the role, then drop me a message with your CV and portfolio on email@example.com
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.