This start-up is rapidly becoming one of the fastest growing challenger banks and are looking to become one of the world's best design teams. They are currently looking for Mid & Senior Product Designer's to join their team giving you the opportunity to make an immediate impact on their future of digital.
This challenger bank is rapidly becoming one of the fastest growing Fin-Tech brands, building a bank that has it’s customers at the heart of everything they do.
They have introduced over 7 million customers to a new way of handling their money, they cover everything from global currency exchange, stock trading to built in budgeting controls.
They are currently looking for talented mid level Product Designer’s to join a number of the many squads they have in their London office.
What you will be doing
- Defining the customers’ and the business problems
- Always researching and bringing forward new findings
- Wire-framing and validating the design solutions to prepare for development
- Identifying success metrics
- Running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
- Building high-fidelity designs
- Participating in ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint.
- Reviewing the performance of the release and identify learnings and build hypotheses
- Contributing to the design system
- Representing the client at external design events
- Always keeping in mind the client’s customers and their interests
Candidates should have the following experience;
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- 3+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
- Clean visual design sense
- Skills in typography and grids
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
If you love what you do, are passionate and driven and have a strong eye for design, please apply asap!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.