Are you a UI Designer with extensive mobile experience looking to work with some of the most creative minds in the eCommerce industry? This role gives you the opportunity to build on your current native mobile experience and cover the full digital product design cycle across all apps.
This client invented fast fashion, they have been leading the way for other high street retailers for over 50 years. They are now a global, multi-channel brand with over 600 stores worldwide offering on-trend fashion for all ages and genders.
They are customer obsessed and are always looking for new ways to evolve their customer shopping experience for the better. This is where you come in.
They are currently expanding their design team and looking for another Mid Level UI Designer to cover the full digital product design cycle across their mobile app and other digital touch-points. As a UI Designer you will be responsible for delivering high quality user interfaces to develop the way their customers interact and buy products.
- Connect with and influence business owners across the business
- Understand product, brand and customer goals to create innovative market leading solutions
- Develop and own the way our customers will interact digitally
- Own and drive the Product Design for the clients mobile apps utilising tools and practices across the creative Design function
- Work with UX Designers, Product Management, Engineering and wider cross-functional teams
- Gather an in-depth understanding of the customer’s across all digital touch points
- Create, manage and own the product design principles and guidelines internally and for third parties
- Be the voice of digital design within the business
80% of the client’s customer base is channelled through their mobile app. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive mobile app experience across iOS and Android.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ solid UI Design experience
- You will have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating clean and strong User Interfaces, especially for mobile apps
- You will have previously worked for a retail/eCommerce brand
- You have experience working closely with stakeholders and are able to convey results to them efficiently and effectively
- You have knowledge of behavioural and digital research methods
- Ability to manage workload, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Continually researching product design best practice, keeping up with the industry
- Expert level of experience in design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite and prototyping tools like Principle, Marvel, etc.
Nice To Have
- A/B Testing experience and able to champion the importance of this function
- Good knowledge of web analytics such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please get in touch asap – firstname.lastname@example.org.