This tech start-up is on a mission to revolutionise the way we secure our online identity. They are looking for a Product Designer to help create a innovative and secure platform for their users.
This start-up is on a mission to become the most secure leading digital identification platform in the world. They are currently building products that have never been attempted before, every product is built in house from scratch ensuring no one will be able to hack/or steal the users personal information.
They are currently looking for a mid-level Product Designer to join one of their 3 cross-functional product teams, and will have the chance to work across all of their 10 digital products, current, across web, mobile and other digital touch points.
- You will work end to end on a suite of innovative products.
- You will work closely with Brand, Product, Customer Service, and Research teams to establish empathy with their users worldwide.
- You will work closely with a team of Product Owners, to help shape the road-map with insights you gathered, tested and validated.
- You will be part of a small but growing design team of ten with whom you will collaborate with, embed and mature the design discipline within the business.
- You will work with closely with developers to ensure consistency and quality throughout the entire product range
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience;
- You are confident tackling complicated interaction problems, and can come up with simple, usable and creative solutions.
- You have an eye for aesthetics, you care about delivering a visually pleasing experience on top of a usable one.
- You have been involved in research before, be it qualitative or quantitative.
- You understand that great design doesn’t happen in a vacuum, you involve your stakeholders early and often. You are experienced with (or at least up for) running workshops, brainstorms and various design sessions.
- You take initiative, and are not waiting for others to make things happen and you keep track of your own time, managing and prioritising your own work.
- You have experience using or building a design system to keep consistency across products.
If you would like the opportunity to work on innovative new products please apply for this role as soon as possible.