An EdTech Start-up who has recently gone through a huge transformation, is currently looking for a Mid-level Product Designer to join their team, on a 4-5 month contract (parental cover).
An EdTech Start-up based in the heart of London is looking for a Mid-level Product Designer (UX/UI) to join their team on a contract basis (parental cover). They offer multiple choice style mini quizzes to help build knowledge, build confidence and reduce exam stress. Hoping to become an indispensable education tool for everyone, they are focusing to support teaching and learning by making sure students learn in a more efficient and effective way. The company has been running for 6 years and have recently gone through a huge transformation.
The client is looking for an ambitious mid-level Product Designer to join their team ASAP. You will be involved in implementing, understanding and communicating their product strategy as it changes and evolves with contact with the users.
- You will be responsible for advocating the importance of UCD, UX and UX Research.
- Produce high quality sketches, wireframes, low & high fidelity clickable prototypes and mockups
- Effectively implement the user testing and user research process
- Analysing Customer Data
- Form Hypotheses + take this forward into design
- Work with product managers and teams to implement the end to end product delivery process
- Deep knowledge and experience of UI and UX Design
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Design systems
- Strong experience of user research, user testing and an interest in product discovery
- Experience working in product design at a SaaS company is preferable – Agency experience is essential
- Experience with either Figma, Miro, Principle, Sketch and the Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of HTML and Css
If you have the required experience for this role and would like to hear more information, please get in touch – [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.