Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
Everyone wants to be healthier🍏 , everyone wants to make a positive change🍌, everyone wants to be feel the best they can 🍉
This app has arrived in good time as currently 70% of deaths are caused by diet & lifestyle factors – and they are on a quest to help people take back control of their lives. This app saves lives and so can you.
You will play a key part in improving the product and therefore changing the lives of users nationwide for the better. Not only will you be contributing to a great cause, you will also work in a fab culture alongside passionate colleagues with regular company paid for social events and lunch and learn sessions where you can continuously further your knowledge on the cause at hand.
You will lead the end-to-end design of this lifechanging product whilst also managing and mentoring a junior designer. This will include being involved from discovery stage right through to polished, publishing ready UI design.
• Help define & implement design strategy
• Work collaboratively with different teams to discover business & users’ needs
• Lead user research methods
• Be involved in growing the design team as the company grows
• Wireframing, Prototyping, Visuals
You will be:
• Extensive commercial experience – UX & UI
• Experience leading user research for a variety of projects
• Experience mentoring junior members of the team
• A portfolio showcasing UX problem solving & polished UI design
• Ability to consider practical constraints when implementing design strategy
• Share options
• Flexible working /work from home
• Games / Movie nights/ Team dinners
• Half price cinema tickets
If this sounds of interest to you – get in touch! 07717362727 // shira@Zebrapeople.com