One of the most iconic travel brands in the UK are now looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to join them.
This brand are the go-to name when it comes to European travel and they’re constantly looking to create engaging and seamless experiences for their audience. They revolutionised the travel sector when they came onto the scene and now they want to elevate their brand even further. Here, you’ll not only oversee the work of a small team, but you’ll also be leading the end-to-end UX on their exciting projects and products!
You will be line managing a small team of designers here, whilst also carrying out hands-on UX and UI work across all their projects from responsive web sites to offline installations.
Your role will also include:
- Collaborating with product owners and stakeholders across the business; understanding and interpreting requirements and identifying future opportunities
- Evolving their design system, ensuring it’s on brand and supports the underlying UX
- Communicating your ideas through storyboards, user flows, mock-ups and prototypes
- Facilitating discovery workshops
- Ensuring usability and accessibility are consistently addressed in projects
- Working closely with the Analytics and Insights team
- Owning and managing the UX throughout the project lifecycle
- Acting as a mentor to upskill and develop more junior members of the team
The ideal person for this role:
- Portfolio showcasing detailed end-to-end UX work
- E-commerce experience, and innovation-led projects/solutions
- Experience with booking paths
- Confident leading UX and design teams, able to come in and really own the role; able to work both managerially and hands-on.
- Excellent communication skills, clearly ably to articulate and rationalise your design decisions
What’s in it for you?
- Discount on London travel tickets
- Very generous pension
- Discounted European travel fares
- Flexible working and a good work/life balance
- Discounted Gym membership
- Investment in training and development
- Office based in the heart of London
If this sounds like a role you can’t miss out on then send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.