I’m sure you’ve heard it all before. This agency is different to all the others – but would you believe it if I said this one actually is? 🙌
With a global backing and therefore a global platform for creating highly innovative work – your fresh ideas will make a massive impact for clients on a gigantic scale.
✔️Exposure to market leading brands
What more could you want in your next role?
You will be doing a mixture of hands on & managerial work with all their world-renowned clients within a team of 8 passionate UXers:
- Provide strategic direction
- Lead the UX for multiple accounts
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Support Head of UX in building the team
- Contribute to new business proposals
You will do all of this and more in their beautiful offices in Central London.
You will be:
- Ideally agency background
- Ideally Lead UXer
- Experience handling multiple clients
- Proactive within the industry
- Innovative mindset
Why you’ll love it:
- You will have the chance to make a massive impact within a company that are super open and supportive of new ideas.
- Top quality team of UX Designers who all love staying ahead of the industry
- Get things done! Quick pace whilst still maintaining quality
If this sounds up your street – give me a call! 07717362727 // email@example.com
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.