Great opportunity to work with a huge brand, building a new team to support internal suppliers and colleagues throughout the whole product life-cycle.
This client is known for the quality of its UX team and generally a great place to work!
For this project we’re looking at a 6 month contract, joining a new project team that will consist of UX Designers, UI Designer, Product Designers and Developers.
You’ll be creating a new suite of products for buyers and suppliers to manage the process. The system will be very data-focussed, looking at work flow management and rich complex design challenges for the user.
An example of this being the introduction of a new product which potentially means a new range to be approved, listed and marketed.
You will be;
- Getting involved at the discovery stage, working with buyers and sellers within the retailer, doing proper Information Architecture.
- Creating and delivering user centred, insight driven and compelling brand experiences, with a retail focussed, that are coherent throughout the end to end customer journey.
- Producing UX design activities and deliverables you will work on including but are not limited to: defining and documenting the information architecture, evaluating existing systems and processes, creating data models, taxonomies and ontologies, data-flows, journey maps, concept sketches, wireframes, storyboards, simple prototypes and detailed interaction specifications.
- Collaborating with your product team, the wider design teams, global insights and analytics teams and stakeholders to understand the user needs, motivations, behaviours and performance measures relevant to your product portfolio, to inform and validate your designs.
- Communicating and clarifying UX design specifications with your product team and the wider design teams. Also, helping to validate and monitor quality implementation of design deliverables and identify and communicate opportunities for excellence within a product.
- An individual who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team, is well organized, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
- Reporting to an Experience Design Manager
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview! *Onboarding with this client take a couple of weeks, so don’t worry if you’re not immediately available*
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.