This independent UX/CX agency based in East London are an agency with a difference. These guys don’t necessarily work with huge household names but the clients they work with are awesome and they carry out massive, exciting projects...think big digital transformations and deep UX!
This agency distinctly pride themselves on being the opposite to corporate. With a small but talented team of 11 people, they are looking to grow in size and are now looking for a Lead UX Designer to lead their design team and really take things to the next level.
Your role will involve working across multiple exciting projects with various clients. This agency need someone who can come in and fully immerse themselves. You’ll be taking on lots of responsibility, completely shaping and owning the end-to-end process and helping to improve and grow the business.
You’ll be ideal for this role if you:
What’s in it for you?
– Growing out the team around you
– Given a massive voice in the business and the opportunity to take it to new and exciting places
– Working across the end-to-end UX Design
– Working in an entrepreneurial, energetic and driven environment
– Joining an agency that describe themselves as the absolute opposite to corporate
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to embed themselves within a solid brand and really take things to the next level, whilst also mentoring more junior members of the team.
If this sounds like your perfect role, then send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!