Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
My client is an Artificial Intelligence start-up working on massive high-profile projects for market leading clients such as Barclays and Tiffany & co. You will be an integral hire becoming the first design leader for this disruptive company looking to define the future of the industry.
This well-funded start-up have rapidly grown from 7 to 35 people and are looking to continue to grow at a rapid pace. They are using the latest technology and innovative software to challenge the construction industry and are already being recognised by massive global brands.
They pride themselves on their fantastic culture and adult environment, yearly trip abroad and great benefits.
Projects include a very complex internal product & defining new AI features within products, this role is perfect for anyone who thrives off solving complex problems to create an outstanding user experience!
There is no better time to join the team, as you will have the opportunity to become the first design leader in the company embedding UCD throughout, you will have the chance to help double the team from 5 – 10 within a year and contribute massively to the future of the business.
• Grow/ lead / mentor a team of passionate UX & UI designers
• Own the UX product design streams
• Drive user research– conduct research, user testing & workshops
• Share your UX knowledge with your team & drive UX thinking throughout the company
• Work collaboratively with Product Managers & Engineers to create first-class design solutions
• Experienced hands-on UX Designer
• Experience mentoring junior members of team
• Passion for solving complex problems (as show on portfolio)
• Confidence liaising with C-suite level stakeholders
• Experience working collaboratively with engineers, product managers…
Get in touch! 07717362727 // email@example.com
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.