Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
This well-known agency with offices worldwide are looking for a Lead UX designer to join their team and really put their mark on the brand.
With an amazing portfolio of clients, ranging from Adidas to Barclaycard the work here is always varied and interesting. User Experience here plays a pivotal role in the business, and you will be at the helm of driving it even further forward, with a vision to help it grow and inspire.
The UX team here works alongside Creative, supporting and validating their work. The team currently consists of 1 Lead (who this role is replacing), a Senior and a Junior. You could be working on exciting digital products, ranging from 2 week projects to long-term client accounts.
Your role will also involve:
– Being responsible for the more junior members of your team, guiding them and overseeing their work
– Communicating with clients, leading projects and pitches
– Producing design work where necessary
– Occasional travel every month or so i.e. to America, or Amsterdam
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
What’s in it for you?
– Interesting and varied work, from 2 week projects to long-term accounts
– Relaxing and friendly environment, super informal but everyone is keen to produce high quality work and work hard
– Bupa/dental care
– Free Starbucks in the office
– In-house fitness director
– Strong emphasis on wellbeing; rooftop yoga, pilates, on-site masseuse
The interview process for this will just be 2 face to face interviews and they’re keen to move quickly.
If this sounds the role for you then send us over your CV!