Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
An opportunity to play an influential part within a small design team but part of a company who are one of the biggest in their sector.
This company work with a wide range of clients, from agencies to brands and production companies, delivering video ads to over 150 countries. Not necessarily making the ads themselves but making sure they get delivered to the right places in the right way, using various tech and resources.
Their vision is to become the largest global SaaS provider for managing advertising content driven by their passion for solving customer needs with innovative products and smart service.
Their mission is to manage the world’s advertising content and make it easy for brands, agencies and media owners to interact with each other.
Their company values are; OPEN / SMART / PEOPLE-FOCUSSED / BRAVE
Team; Core design team is the Head of Design and a Senior Product Designer, who’s more UI-focussed. You would join as their Lead UX Designer. They’ve had a full-time UX Lead before but they’ve recently left, hence the need for this hire.
Their stance on remote working is hybrid (1-2 days per week at the office ideally), but could potentially be more flexible if needed and for the right person – but would always need some expectation to be able to come from time-to-time, when needed to visit users (or other people in the ad ecosystem) for research and testing purposes. Their office is based in Central London.
Some great benefits and discretionary bonus (up to 4%) also provided on top of the salary!
As Lead UX Designer you will work closely with the Product team and collaborate with product designers, software development teams and stakeholders in the organisation to bring those experiences to life.
You will have an understanding of great design and a rich understanding of user experience best practices. You will be able to translate product requirements into wireframes or other design artefacts, and work with the team to transform them into products for their users.
Since the design team is currently small and you will have the opportunity to form a new way of working within the business. You will be able to influence how it uses and thinks about design, including promoting its value and importance.
You will develop a deep understanding of their wide range of users and work with internal teams to validate assumptions and most importantly by speaking to customers, users and people in the advertising ecosystem (face-to-face and remote).
You will need;
● Previous employment as a UX Designer.
● Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively — understanding the trade-offs between usability, creativity and performance in meeting business objectives.
● A good understanding of design research practices — using both quantitative and qualitative data and insight to inform design decisions.
● Experience in user testing designs.
● Ability to work on, understand and design complex multi-user flows with many different states.
● Ability to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
● Proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Figma, Miro, Axure or other relevant design and wireframing tools.
● Visual, brand or UI design is NOT the primary responsibility of the UX Designer, but you’ll still need to be sensitive to and understand visual design practices.
If this sounds of interest to you then please apply with your CV and portfolio ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!