Very reputable, independent digital experience agency who’ve consistently had a strong focus on customer experience through design and technology.
These guys have always had a great level of internal UX-maturity and so you’d be working alongside other high-pedigree UX designers of whom you would also provide direction and mentorship to.
You would report to the Head of User Experience who reports directly to the one of the co-founders of the agency. They pride themselves on being a flat organisation so that each person and team is empowered to do their best work, together.
Their remote working policy requires people in their London-based office 2 days per week.
This is a diverse role with the opportunity to produce some amazing work for big-name clients such as WWF, Deloitte and Lego whilst working with data science and AI.
They’re looking for someone to take on high value projects, to track results and optimise. Creating immersive, engaging experiences while keeping customers and businesses at the centre of design decisions.
Project-wise, you will:
- Be client facing
- Work across mobile, desktop and apps
- Lead on projects looking after UX integrity on key client accounts
- Co-create with clients
- Run workshops and prioritise requirements
- Create and own UX deliverables including user journeys, wireframes/prototypes, content/SEO/Data audits
- Direct research and user testing
- Help deliver the agency’s data science and AI capabilities working closely with our Tech engineers
- Quality assure the UX teams’ outputs
- Manage timings and delivery of work
- Unite dev, tech, strategy and creative through deliverables
- Work on and deliver pitches
Team-wise, you will be supporting the Head of UX and the UX team to:
- Provide direction, feedback to and mentor other members of the UX team
- Spot opportunities to grow client accounts
- Speak at external events and write articles and PR pieces (if you would like to)
Skills and qualifications:
- Accomplished in designing deeply engaging experiences with measurable results
- Rich experience across responsive websites and mobile apps
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Sound knowledge of tech platforms, CMS’ and the potential of APIs and headless
- Highly competent with the usual UX design deliverables such as wireframing and prototyping as well as User Research
- A love of data and results
- Proficient in tools such as Sketch, Axure, XD, Figma etc
- Background in psychology, HCI, tech or data science is desirable but definitely not a show-stopper
- Agency experience is also a bonus but not essential
If this sounds like you then please apply ASAP with your CV and portfolio to stand the best chance of getting an interview.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.