This Non-Profit brand constantly strive to drive social change, working in partnership with government departments and local councils to impact real change to improve people’s lives within the UK.
Social issues such as homelessness, domestic abuse, mental health and vulnerable children are just some of the deep problems that this client seek to transform and improve – and they’re now looking for a Lead User Researcher to join their team and really drive forward their research practice to ensure they’re doing the best work possible
You will be instrumental in developing the user research practice of this brand, ensuring it is fully embedded into the organisation.
This role would be perfect for someone who has previous experience working within government or somewhere with social impact. Ideally you will have worked within a managerial/strategic role and will be confident coming in and setting the strategic vision for the research practise here.
- Comfortable working not just as a manager but also as a mentor, able to upskill and develop other members of the team
- Confident developing and building out this brand’s approach to user research (best practice, training methods etc)
- Able to build strong relationships, working on a consultative level to develop people’s understanding of user research
- Keen to get involved on a hands-on basis if required
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a brand who have a real impact on people’s lives
- Working with a friendly team who are all super passionate about what they do
- Supportive culture; from buddy systems to an in-place training budget
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast
If this sounds like an opportunity you can’t miss out on then send us over your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.