Want to work for a brand that genuinely empower their users? Covering everything from finance, to travel, to education, this brand have a very strong presence and constantly strive to evoke positive change. By building new and better services and tools, they’re always ensuring that they achieve the best possible experiences for consumers.
Having been founded over 60 years’ ago, this brand have been unshaken in their determination to make things better for consumers, and have consistently been raising standards across the board. They currently have an audience of over 1.5 million and they are now looking for a Lead User Researcher to really drive forward and shape their existing user research practice.
Within this role, you’ll need to work both strategically and hands-on; you’ll be driving forward and defining the research, aswell as carrying out both quant and qual methodologies – using your insights to inform the product teams approach to solving complex problems from discovery through to development.
Your role will also involve:
- Mentoring and managing more junior members, and hiring User Research freelancers
- Deciding the best research methods and practices for the company…it’s your opportunity to play around and experiment with what works best!
- Operating a strategic vision, looking at how they evolve and develop products
What will make you ideal for this role?
- Recognised qualification in HCI or equivalent experience
- Experience of applying various research methodologies in a rapid, iterative design and development environment
- Experience of managing a team of User Researchers
- A solid understanding of data analytics, and quantitative testing methods such as A/B and MVT testing
What’s in it for you?
- Training and development! Whether it’s attending a conference, or hosting an internal workshop
- A newly refurbed modern working environment, and a 2 minute walk from the tube
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Team builds and work socials
If this sounds like the role for you then send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.