This FinTech startup, that work predominantly within the investment space, are looking for an experienced User Researcher to head up their team of 3.
This client has created a platform that allows individuals to take a more proactive role in the world of financial services and investing.
Their goal is to make this space easier, more accessible and fairer for everyone and through their platform, for the first time, everyday retail investors (like you or I) can connect to publicly traded companies raising capital.
As a brand they truly value user-centred design and they see user research as integral to their growth and crucial to them understanding their users.
They’ve already begun building out their research team with a few mid-senior hires and they now need an experienced researcher to come in and really drive things forward.
You’ll be directing this team of 3 with the expectation that you’ll eventually grow it even further with a couple more hires.
You’ll also be partnering with leadership across design, product, engineering and data to collectively drive innovation and identify opportunities for improvement and progression.
As a Head of you’ll have huge influence and autonomy over where to take things; your role will be integral to the growth and direction of the research function. They really value research here so this is a huge (and exciting) hire for the company!
- You’re passionate about the financial world, and even better if that’s centred around the investment space
- A retail background could also be pretty beneficial here, the product is very much about attraction, conversion, engagement and retention
- You’re able to strategise key areas of focus from a research perspective, across a complex and diverse product suite
- You’re comfortable coming in and hitting the ground running
- You’re confident working on large-scale projects with an international reach
- Maybe you’ve worked in a startup before and won’t be phased by joining a company going through high-growth
- Importantly, you’ve led a team before and have experience carving out a user research function for a brand
And what can they offer you in return?
- Base salary of up to £120,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Equity options
- Hybrid working (2-3 days a week in their London office)
- Private healthcare
- Headspace subscription
- A culture that prizes inclusion, equality and transparency
- The chance to join one of the fastest growing fintechs in Europe!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then get in touch with your CV and let’s have a chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.