This full-service tech agency create top-end digital products and platforms for some of the biggest sporting brands out there.
The brand see User Research as integral to what they can offer their clients; from creating platforms accessed by millions worldwide, to providing strategic guidance for prospective work.
Research is key to feeding into product development here, allowing clients to fully engage with their fans, grow oversees audience bases and develop technologies.
As Lead Researcher, you will be managing a junior and a midweight researcher whilst also continuing to grow and mature the research practise. Not to mention that there’s a ton of exciting projects and client accounts that you’ll be working on as soon as you join!
- Ideally you’ll have previous experience managing, or be keen to do so as a Senior looking to step up
- Background isn’t important as long as you have a thorough understanding of UX and Product
- You’re confident working with and presenting to clients/stakeholders, particularly those who may not have a strong understanding of user research
- You’re a good communicator, able to clearly articulate your ideas and findings
- You’re confident across quant and qual research, and used to working with big organisations and big data sets
The base salary for this role is up to £75,000 + bonus, and they’re super keen to fill the role so can move quickly for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, then send us over your CV and portfolio if you have one!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.