An amazing chance to create world-class experiences for some of the best brands out there, joining the team as a Lead UI!
The agency provides end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale. With a truly global reach, they work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, partnering with them across communications, experiences and platforms, delivering world class, inspiring work that has impact!
Am hesitant to use the term ‘award winning’ because every agency job advert always says that! But, these guys really have won some major awards which I won’t specify as it could give the name away, but rest assured they would encourage you to want to work there.
This role is about driving the direction and the development of customer experiences. You’ll be passionate about every aspect of the design process delivering everything to the highest standard. You’ll be continually growing your development and leadership skills within this role.
Alongside this, you’ll:
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams on a wide range of products, creating experiences people love.
- You’ll have a passion for people, working across large-scale engagements with teams from various organisations.
- Working on multiple projects, you’ll have a great attitude and prioritise work and resources.
- You’ll be involved in workshops, presentations and developing relationships to deliver good outcomes.
- Experience creating high-level ideas, visual concepts and strategies
- Have great knowledge of design processes and best practice
- Alongside this, knowledge of the core foundations of graphic design
- Understand how to use, rationalise and attribute colour swatches across design systems
- Prototyping experience, produce visual proof of concepts showcasing design development, team reviews, user testing demonstration and feedback
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.