This client recognises the importance of the role they play in unlocking data to enable people and businesses to achieve their goals. They are looking for a Senior/Lead Digital Product Designer to lead their team and better the customers experience across mobile and web
As the UK’s leading credit score company, this client is forever thinking of new advancements and new ways of helping their customers. They are one of the top 30 FTSE 100 companies and have been recognised as one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Currently helping thousands of customers in over 37 countries, they realise the importance of their role in unlocking the data to enable businesses and people to achieve their goals.
They are continuously evolving and have just gone through a huge re-brand. They are currently looking for a Senior/Lead Product Designer to help bring this brand alive and give their customers the best possible experience across both web and mobile.
As the Lead/Senior Product Designer you will be the most senior designer in the team.
What does this role entail;
- Understand the users and turn research into ideas that form behaviour changing features
- Take part in discovery, workshop and co-design sessions with customers and colleagues
- Illustrate design ideas with storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Research and validating designs with our users in mind
- Think conceptually, as well as obsessing over the detail
- Create branded experiences – that deliver on the client’s new brand values
- Work closely with engineers as they build and release
- 5+ years as a designer delivering amazing digital products with senior experience leading on UX strategy
- A drive to keep up with the emerging digital trends and culture, and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- Confidence in communicating, defending, and building consensus around UX architecture.
- Solid understanding of user-centred design methods across the full UX lifecycle
- Experience in diagramming, design and prototyping tools such as Sketch or Figma, Axure and Invision
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.