PrimaryBid is an award-winning FCA regulated FinTech platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital. They have completed over 130 transactions including for high profile FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies in the U.K., most recently running the Community and Customer offer components for the IPOs of Deliveroo, Parsley Box, PensionBee and Cellular Goods with it’s new digital IPO product.
Having completed a $50m Series-B fundraising from leading global investors in October 2020 they are now expanding internationally. They have commercial agreements in place with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone with presence in over nine geographies.
PrimaryBid are also the platinum partner for UK Fintech Week 2021, and was previously part of Tech Nation’s Fintech growth programme (delivered as part of HM Treasury’s Fintech strategy) and graduated from the prestigious Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab accelerator at the top of the 2018 cohort.
As part of the next stahge in their Growth, thay are looking to hire a Lead Product Designer who will play a key part in the design team and products growth.
As Lead Product Designer you will support the Head of Design by taking ownership of the end to end Product Design process and overseeing the existing team (2 Designers and 2 Researchers at present).
- Lead a team of Product Designers focused on evolving PrimaryBid’s flagship products in both B2C and B2B sectors.
- Work closely with the Head of Design to contribute towards strategic product and brand initiatives.
- Partner closely with Product, UX Research, Engineering and Marketing teams to ensure solutions balance user needs, business strategy and technical requirements.
- Work with Product and Engineering to streamline discovery and delivery in order ensure we build great experiences for their customers.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure that MVPs are well-defined and the design work is implemented to a high standard.
- Work with Product and UX Research to identify the best opportunities both to improve their current products and services and also create innovative new ones.
- Manage the continuous evolution and improvement of their design system, adhering to best practice and accessibility principles.
- Promote a design culture that is inclusive and accessible across the business.
- Demonstrable experience in designing complex commercial apps and platforms.
- Demonstrable experience in managing a small team of designers.
- A portfolio featuring detailed case studies of product design outcomes which contribute to both user experience and business value
- Experience across iOS, Android and web platforms
- Strong understanding of UX principles and best practice.
- Experience of managing the entire design process from uncovering customer needs and pain points, to beautiful interface.
- Experience leading design sprints, ideation exercises and brainstorming sessions.
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions.
- The ability to understand technical implications in your design decisions.
- Vibrant and engaging visual design sense.
- Strong typography and brand design skills.
- Experience utilising quantitative and qualitative research methods to drive product strategy and design direction.
What’s in it for you?
- Play a key role in the Design team of a highly-funded and rapidly growing FinTech.
- Potential to progress quicluy as the team is growing just as fast as the business.
- An empowering, team-oriented, ego free environment.
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Salary up to £85,000
- 25 days annual leave (Plus bank holidays) and an additional day on your Birthday,
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company laptop- Dell or Apple device
- And more
PrimaryBid celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. They are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and marital status, race or religion. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, training, discipline or discharge. PrimaryBid will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.