Global Music Brand are looking for a Lead Product Designer to manage a group of UX & UI designers and get involved in key projects
My client is an awesome global Music Brand who are transforming from originally being a traditional radio business to a digital global media business. This means that it is definitely a great time to join the company as there are many exciting and innovative projects to come. With trendy offices in Central London, this really is a fantastic place to take the next step in your career
- You will be heading up a team of 5 and be expected to mentor and develop the team but also play a key part in developing concepts to completion.
- You will be working on a variety of different platforms such as Apps, Web design, voice control and podcasts.
- You will lead product design alongside the Product Director, working with users, product management and engineering to propose and deliver brand new features and improvements to all areas of the product.
- This role involves working with some of the biggest music brands in the world on impressive products which reach millions of users worldwide
- Strong UX / UI knowledge and experience
- Good mobile & app skills
- Very personable
- Leadership experience preferred
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.