This AI-based startup build bespoke digital products for their clients, managing the process from inception through to aftercare - they're now looking for a Lead Product designer to join their design team.
This well-backed startup, with offices in London, California and India have created an AI platform to provide unique, bespoke and intuitive softtware for their wide range of clients. For example, if one of their clients wanted to build an app, this brand could do that for them and also manage the aftercare.
You would be joining the current team of 3 UK-based designers, working end-to-end, with a particular focus on research.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Facilitating workshops and liaising with various stakeholders
- Promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards within the business
- Working collaboratively with the wider teams
- Being adaptive to an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in both web and mobile applications
- Strong in User Research, and able to carry your findings through to the visual side of things
- Solid portfolio detailing your design work and UX processes
- Strong communication skills, easily able to
- Experience working in a startup is a definite bonus
- Previous experience working with AI and/or analytical data
And what can you expect upon joining?
- Performance-based bonus and stock options
- Flexible working
- Collaborative culture
- Medical insurance
If this sounds like the role for you, then send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.