Based a stones throw from London Bridge, a peer-to-peer lending company are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer to join one of their tribes.
Their product allows people to access simpler and better value loans and investments. It’s gone so well that late last year, they scratch built a bank, allowing them to bring a greater range of smart finance products to the market.
This role would be placed within the Investors tribe, where you’d be leading mid-weight frontend developers. This focuses upon how customers browse for products, account onboarding, investment funding (and how to manage) and much more. You’ll be working closely with designers, analysts, copywriters and back end developers who sit within the same tribe, as well as encouraging best practice with other frontend teams.
How they work:
- Cross functional teams to solve customer problems.
- Sprints with future releases a constant.
- All code is peer reviewed, with knowledge sharing valued.
- The right tool or language for the job will be used, if you can prove better they’ll roll with that.
- User research and data analysis is valued and acted upon.
- You’ll have solid React/Redux experience.
- Appreciate the importance of testing your code.
- Be pragmatic and realise when a solution is over-engineered as well as knowing where to spend your time.
- A solid understanding of CSS, SASS etc.
- An interest in innovation and fintech.
Benefits include flexible working, private healthcare cover, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay as well as a games room, meditation room and subsidised yoga classes. They’re also offering a salary of up to £90K.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.