My client is entering a crucial period of growth so are on the lookout for a Lead Android Developer to join their expanding tech team
They’ve secured funding for a ground-breaking app that has already been rolled out in London and soon to be internationally, with Paris and Berlin the first ports of call. They’re happy for you to work remotely occasionally though you will need to be in the office at least a couple of days a week.
You will have:
- Ideally, at least 5 years’ experience in Android development. Some of this would be in conjunction with Kotlin.
- Preferably you’ll have some experience with React and React Native, though if not they are open to seeing someone who is keen to pick this up.
- Prior experience working in a TDD environment.
- Any experience with iOS Development will be an advantage.
- Experience with GraphQL, GPS API’s and maps API’s would be great.
In return they are offering a salary of up to £75K (though could go higher for the ideal person). Benefits include potential equity options, new offices, flexibility of work, brand new systems, input into technologies and the direction of the company, 28 days paid holiday and a bonus at the discretion of the CEO.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.