Fantastic junior role working across a global client base across film, entertainment, TV, consumer entertainment and FMCG.
An award winning, full service integrated marketing agency is on the hunt for a new Junior Producer
With offices based in both London and LA, you will be joining a friendly and supportive team of 35. Complete with a fantastically located office in central London, you will also enjoy some great office perks including free food and coffee!
You will be working across a diverse client base across film, entertainment, TV, consumer entertainment and FMCG.
This company has a ‘promote for within culture’ with a view for the right candidate to progress to a Senior Producer position in time.
This role will focus mainly on the agencies US based accounts, so you will be required to work closely with their LA office.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Up-keep of internal asset master logs, contact lists and web log-ins
- Work with the other Producers to oversee project plans, timeline schedules and implementation of projects across design, AV and digital
- Manage day to day changing requirements to ensure deadlines are met and the Producer is 100% satisfied and in the loop throughout
- Daily management of the creative team timesheets, schedule of work and monitor progress throughout the day
- Set-up of projects on our internal system, ensuring that all projects are set up in line with processes
- Ensure project processes are followed and relevant documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Ensure quality client and/or internal briefs are issued, received and understood by creative team members
- Create strong working relationship with internal creative teams to help manage schedules and implementation of projects across design, AV and digital
- Ensure creative team needs are met with the sourcing and timely supply of all specs, guidelines and requirements
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to Account Directors or client – double check all is on spec/brief as well as quality assure – spell-checking, general eye for detail to ensure work is to a high standard
- Negotiate with suppliers to get best rates and reduce project costs
Looking for a clear thinker, with strong problem solving skills to join a fast paced working environment.
You will have great communication skills and have the ability to develop relationships quickly.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working on projects in a creative agency, demonstrating a track record of project planning, working across a number of clients and projects simultaneously
- A sound understanding of at least one marketing creative disciplines – adept at taking creative briefs on design, AV and digital
- Ability to question and understand briefs to provide accurate work plans, budgets and timelines