Are you an inspired Junior Producer looking for an opportunity to further your career? If you love working with huge names in the entertainment industry (including massive blockbusters) then this is the role for you! You'll help create digital, AV and Design campaigns for up and coming film productions.
Their team comprises of award-winning Digital, Design, AV and PR pros, who design award-winning campaigns for top entertainment and brand clients throughout the world.
Since being founded in 2005, they have ensured that their offering is a perfect match to their clients’ needs. With in-house specialist facilities including high spec edit suites, voiceover studios and a dedicated digital strategy / innovation team, they’ve become the go to for many of their clients.
Their mantra is born out of their mission to create intuitive, engaging campaigns that activate audiences. Combining their strategy expertise with market-leading creative, they think of innovative ideas and create amazing campaigns which inspire clients and consumers alike.
- Up-keep of internal asset master logs, contact lists and web log-ins
- Work with the other Producers to oversee project plans, timeline schedules and implementation of projects across design, AV and digital
- Manage day to day changing requirements to ensure deadlines are met and the Producer is 100% satisfied and in the loop throughout
- Daily management of the creative team timesheets, schedule of work and monitor progress throughout the day
- Set-up of projects on our internal system, ensuring that all projects are set up in line with processes
- Ensure project processes are followed and relevant documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Ensure quality client and/or internal briefs are issued and received by creative team members
- Create strong working relationship with internal creative teams to help manage schedules and implementation of projects across design, AV and digital
- Ensure creative team needs are met with the sourcing and timely supply of all specs, guidelines and requirements
As Junior Producer you’ll have excellent organisational skills, be a brilliant planner and have an obsession for attention to detail. You’ll love working in a buzzy, fast paced environment and be able to problem solve autonomously. You’ll need to be extremely level headed under pressure, be able to work to changing deadlines and prioritise accordingly. If you are into the latest biggest name films then you’ll love this role as you’ll have the opportunity to work with massive up and coming films!
- Experience of (18+ months) working on projects in a creative agency, demonstrating a track record of project planning, working across a number of clients and projects simultaneously
- A sound understanding of at least one marketing creative disciplines – adept at taking creative briefs on design, AV and digital
- Ability to question and understand briefs to provide accurate work plans, budgets and timelines
- Process driven with the ability to multitask and continually re-prioritise tasks against project deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative with a desire for a degree of autonomy
- Understanding of basic revenue models and ability to track project budget