Award-winning, digital agency with an emphasis on user centric design!
This is an international, award-winning digital agency. Their core areas include Creative & Tech, Innovation & Service Design, Business Transformation and Customer Experience Design.
With a team of 650 digital specialists spread across 8 different locations across the globe, you’ll be joining their London team (150 people) in modern and sleek offices where you’ll be exposed to all areas of digital including complex web platforms, mobile apps, CGI motion animation, AR/VR, in-car experiences, paid search, SEO and much more.
Their aim is to be the go-to specialist agency for all of these areas while continuing to expand and innovate in new and exciting markets.
The team setup
Headed up by the Head of UX, you’ll join a team of 3 dedicated UX consultants working closely with a Creative and Dev team (mostly .net devs).
The UX team also does both UX Design and UX Research taking discovery research insights right through to low/mid-fidelity prototypes and usability testing.
As the UX Architect, the role will combine research, design and validation. Using the appropriate methods and tools, you’ll ensure the team have the relevant insight into customer needs, designs be reflective of these needs and designs be validated with end users.
- Perform site evaluations, competitive site audits and desk research
- Conduct user interviews and surveys to assess needs, behaviours and pain points
- Work with data and SEO teams to analyse data sets to uncover relevant insights
- Participate in workshops to understand the client’s objectives
- Develop personas and user journeys
- Produce recommendations from user research relevant to the project
- Prepare and present findings and strategic recommendations
- Develop forward-thinking, relevant IA: sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes and functional specifications across different interfaces and devices
- Plan and run appropriate user tests throughout the product development lifecycle
- Advise and assist with test audience recruitment
- Develop testing scenarios/scripts
- Document session outputs
Just some of their recent work include:
International automotive brand
- Complete platform redesign with additional support for in-car experiences
- 2-year project that launched in 21 countries
Worldwide and well-known payment solutions provider
- This company used to be the disrupters but are now being disrupted by the likes of Monzo, Tandem etc
- The agency is working with them to transform the business to thrive in a world of challenger banks and give easy access to your bank accounts
Personal care company used by millions
- Exploring how Voice could be implemented by creating Amazon Alexa voice commands
- Integrating into the website as well so that the website works much better for voice
Ideally you will have a:
- 2 years’ experience within a UX role
- Agency or consultancy experience (candidates with predominantly in-house expeirence will be considered if multiple project experience can be illustrated)
- Confidence with industry standard tools i.e. Sketch, InVision, Axure (no preference)
- Belief that a sketch pad and Sharpie is the best starting point!
- Some stakeholder management skills
- Starting salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
- 9AM to 5PM hours (unless it’s the final week of a project, you will be expected to leave at 5PM!)
- Flexible hours if needed
- Remote working if needed
- 25 days holiday a year, plus Public and Bank Holidays and 1.5 days at Christmas.
- Summer Fridays: the last Friday of June, July and August are half days for everyone (on us!), no need to book it off
- 3 gift days over Christmas
- Fun and exciting company events- this year’s Christmas Party will be in Paris
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Health cover
- Enhanced pension
- Discounted gym membership
- Beer O’Clock: Every week we like to celebrate the work we’ve done with a drink (and snack). It’s tools down at 5pm each Friday for some social time with the team and a friendly (or not) table tennis match.
- Discounts on top brands, child care vouchers, travel loans and much more.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, hit apply now! Or if you’d like more information, please contact us on 07734937185 or email email@example.com
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.