This brand are looking for a researcher to join their team of 3, working across various web and app projects.
Their global platform helps their users plan for their financial future; essentially they are transforming retirement, savings and financial wellbeing for everyone!
Not only that but they are award-winning and rapidly growing, so it’s a really exciting time to get involved.
You’ll be reporting into their Lead Researcher and working alongside 2 Seniors, meaning you’ll have a ton of great experience to learn from. You’ll also work alongside the UX Design team who get involved with user interviews.
Your role will involve:
- Immersing yourself in the pensions industry to fully uncover the needs of customers
- Working end-to-end across a range of exciting products
- Identifying issues and problems to solve and developing a shared understanding of user needs with the wider team
- Facilitating workshops to articulate your findings
- Working in an Agile environment and supporting the product strategy
- Helping the UX team to develop their research skills
- Ideally you’ll have experience working in finance or in a startup environment, although this isn’t essential
- Previous commercial experience in a user research role, ideally working on end-to-end projects
- You’re a strong communicator, easily able to articulate your ideas to those around you
- Comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Confident working across several projects at the same time
What they can offer you:
- Base salary of up to £70,000 doe
- Hybrid working (2 days a week in their amazing Marble Arch offices)
- Frequent perks like massages, nice lunches and more
- Structured training and development
- £500 budget to buy the materials you want
- Health insurance
- PerkBox access
What’s key to them is hiring nice people with great ideas that can move things forward.
If this sounds like a role you can’t miss out on, then send over your CV to [email protected] and let’s chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.