This brand provide experiences and products for the highly competitive world of gaming. Going through an exciting period of growth, as well as having a global reach, this brand have a brilliant opportunity for a User Researcher who is looking for their next step.
This client have an impressive roster of products under their belt, by finding the most unique and exciting brands in gaming and gambling, and bringing them in-house, they are able to work their magic and produce amazing experiences for their audience.
The run with the essence of a startup, constantly iterating their products to achieve excellence.
Your role will involve being the user researcher across one specific product, but also getting involved in small projects ad hoc.
You’ll be joining a team of 4 other researchers who are pivotal to the business; all whom work across squads.
The role will include:
- Owning UX research across the entire product lifecycle
- Designing studies and developing hypotheses that examine the motivations and behaviours of their users
- Working collaboratively with the design teams, engineering and the wider business
The ideal candidate for this role needs to be experience in both quant and qual methodologies.
You’ll also be:
- Confidently able to own projects, able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Happy to work in a more fluid startup environment
- Keen to solve problems on a daily basis
And what’s in it for you?
- Clearly outlined career progression
- Generous training budget – can be used on anything relevant from training to Audible
- Yearly bonus based on metrics being hit
- A company where culture is of utmost importance, from mental health and diversity guilds, to weekly show and tells
It’s key that when applying to this role you are also able to submit a portfolio/a couple of work examples in order to be considered.
Get in touch if you’re interested!
(Please note this role will be remote until 2021)
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.