As Digital Experience Agencies go, these guys have one of the best working environments around. They are based in the heart of Shoreditch but also have an office in Seattle to service their US clients.
A Digital Experience Agency with a focus on mobile, responsive web, wearable technology and omni channel experiences for some of the world’s most influential brands.
This is an opportunity for an experienced developer to join our team, specialising in design focused development. Your job will be to build ground-breaking online platform front and back ends, as well as exploring other technologies in the team.
Some specific duties will include:
- Writing front-end code – HTML, CSS, VanillaJS, AngularJS & Angular, React and related technologies
- Potential for back-end work, whether that’s with Node or other modern technologies
- Working closely with our designers and UX experts to design elegant, technical solutions for user experience challenges provided by our clients
- Regularly reviewing code of fellow colleagues and working together on client challenges
- Mentoring junior team members and regularly taking a lead role on projects
- Regular client and team meetings to explore opportunities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- A diligent working mindset
- Strong skills in building responsive websites across desktop, tablet and mobile
- Familiar with Agile development principles and methodologies (we use Jira, Trello and others)
- Familiar team code practices, like pull requests, code reviews (we use GitHub)
Nice to have
- Knowledge using Amazon Web Services (preferably EC2, S3, Lambda)
- Server deployment experience (Ansible, Docker)
- Experience with CI / CD
- Experience with Databases / Data stores (SQL, NoSQL, Key-value stores)