A digital experience agency, our client is looking to bring on a new developer to join their tech team.
They have a focus on mobile, responsive web, wearable technology and omni channel experiences for some of the world’s most influential brands, from their modern offices (with a dog!) near Old Street. They also have an office in Seattle to service their American clients, with both having a really great atmosphere in.
In this role you’d be specialising in design focused development, building ground breaking online platform on both the front and back end, as well as exploring new technologies (such as blockchain and the IoT). Specifically, you’ll be:
- Working closely with our designers and UX experts to design elegant, technical solutions for user experience challenges provided by their clients.
- Partaking in peer review of code and working together on client challenges.
- Mentoring junior members and taking a lead role on projects.
In return for the above they offer a great range of benefits, including:
- A relaxed start-up environment, including an office dog called Percy.
- 2 team holidays a year, one abroad (Tokyo & Split in recent years) and a UK holiday in the winter.
- They’re currently building an event space, so if you want to get involved in hosting events there will be a ready-made space.
- An innovation program with time reserved to come up with new ideas and explore new technologies.
Salary: Up to £60K.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.