This boutique consultancy work predominantly with public sector clients, meaning that their work has strong social impact. They're now looking to hire several Interaction Designers.
This brand pride themselves on providing meaningful solutions for their solid roster of clients, which includes various government departments. They run with the energy of a start-up, and they ensure that training and developing their staff is at the heart of everything that they do.
Upon joining, you will be working on a range of digital transformation projects with the Department for Education.
As an Interaction Designer you can expect to be involved mainly in alpha or beta stages to deliver world-class experiences. You’ll be working alongside researchers, analysts, service designers and developers to achieve this.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Experience working within Government/public sector or an understanding of GDS principles
- Strong stakeholder management skills for the more senior positions
- Experience working for a consultancy/agency would be desirable but not essential
- Able to hold your own in the role, work autonomously
- Solid portfolio detailing your processes and previous case studies
What can this brand offer you?
- They have a strong focus on training and development! Everyone is given a performance coach and a buddy upon joining
- In-house Skills Academy that staff can access. There’s a strong learning community within the business as well.
- Regular social event including games nights, culture clubs and more
- Defined career progression in place for each person, as well as the opportunity to develop into other areas of the business.
- 29-31 days holiday dependent on seniority
- Christmas gift up to £1000
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
If this sounds like the role for you, then get in touch with your CV and portfolio and let’s chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.