Join an emerging technology start-up (Greenfield environment) with over £4M in investment!
This is an opportunity to join an emerging technology start-up (Greenfield environment) with over £4M in investment and an impressive technology stack! Currently, they are building a platform for forward-thinking organisations to detect, classify and control sensitive data they store and process on behalf of others.
We are looking for an Integrations Engineer to join this ambitious young company who are in the early stages of building a product to which lightning response time and high-frequency throughout is critical.
What they’re building will be embedded deeply into the daily workings of thousands of companies (their customers), and it’s therefore imperative that their system is fast, scalable and performant.
What the job involves
- As an integrations engineer, you will be tasked with building reliable and robust integrations to allow their customers to discover their sensitive data across the cloud
- A portion of your time will be spent maintaining and improving the system that manages the integrations
- You will often have to consider solutions to problems such as rate-limiting, retries, concurrency and deployments
- Work with various stakeholders across the business in order to ensure what we are building delivers value to our customers
- Since you’ll be an early engineer, you’ll not only get to help drive the direction of the product but also the engineering culture and processes
- The integrations engineers will have a passion for solving problems for their customers through robust and reliable integrations that allow them to discover and control their sensitive data across their cloud stack
- You’ve got experience integrating with both trivial and non-trivial REST API’s
- You’re someone who likes to see things all the way through, from requirements gather, communicating with stakeholders, to implementation, maintaining and troubleshooting
- (Desirable) You’ve got experience with dealing with a complex system that processes large amounts of data
Despite not being able to work in an office right now, the team have set up a great ‘WFH’ culture that includes weekly team lunches and unlimited holidays in which they strongly encourage people to take at least a week off per quarter! Other benefits include share options, remote working and a generous budget for equipment and private medical care.
The position will range between £55-£75k dependent on experience and there will be a three-stage interview process with no technical test. This is an opportunity to be part of something huge and with a 3-year runway, there is plenty of time to grow and build out a team. For more info PLEASE CLICK APPLY!!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.