This tech brand are looking to hire a UX leader to help define and build their UX practice within the London office. This is an excellent opportunity to lead the design strategy across their global platform and become a champion for driving user research.
This client work with the world’s largest companies, offering them products and services to revolutionise their user experiences. With a reach of millions of users, this is an exciting chance to really drive the UX practice on the product side and define the product roadmap, as well as building out a UX team around you within their London office.
Within this role you’ll be both strategic, and hands on; you’ll be researching to discover user needs and implementing this into intuitive user experiences.
Your role will involve:
- Working across the entire UX lifecycle, from research through to deployment
- Deriving insights from data and translating these into design
- Communicating with, and influencing key stakeholders
- Advocating and education on the value of UX
- Driving forward the UX within a multi-disciplinary team and working to solve and simplify complex problems
This role will be ideal for someone who has vast experience working on lean product development, having worked on a product for over 12 months and helped define the product roadmap. You’ll have been a key player in bringing UCD into an organisation and worked with enterprise level organisations with complex stakeholders. You’ll also have experience working collaboratively in diverse, cross-functional teams, which is something that is key to this role.
You’ll also be:
- Confidently able to clearly articulate ideas and processes
- Experience working within technical, or ambiguous domains; Experience within IoT or service design would be highly desirable
- Solid understanding of user research; able to map journeys and create strong interaction designs
For this role, it is key that you have a portfolio and CV that displays all of the above.
Email [email protected] if this sounds like the role for you!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.