This agency is a strategic partner to many huge consumer facing brands and they're now looking for a new Head of UX.
You’ll be working with a well established digital experience design agency who work with a number of well known brands in the e-commerce space. They specialise in solving digital challenges when it comes to customer experience. They are big thinkers, consultative in nature and put the user at the heart of what they do to drive results. You’ll be joining a close knit team in this small to mid sized agency – with the founders of the agency who are passionate about their work and still involved on a day to day basis.
They’re looking for an experienced Lead UX, looking to take a step-up into a Head of UX role, working in close collaboration with the Heads of Research, Optimisation, Client and Design Services.
You’ll be responsible for developing a solid UX practice within the agency, leading UX thinking and hands-on delivery, shaping UX frameworks, techniques and processes that will ensure high-quality UX thinking throughout the business.
- Playing an analytical role, gaining awareness of product strengths and weaknesses relative to market trends. Combining these findings to better products the business produces.
- You’ll have a leading role in the creation and execution of product strategies, working closely with the Co-Founder to analyse this.
- Being the head of the UX department, you’ll be responsible for finding new opportunities for client roadmaps.
- Training members of your team, making sure they champion UX principles and quality standards across the business.
- A huge part of this role is collaboration and vision, working closely with other department directors, aligning visions with core business values.
- Also, leading the creation and implementation of user experience for client’s digital strategy.
- You’ll also provide strategic direction for user experience, overseeing and developing a UX roadmap to guide teams in planning for and implementing the vision.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, collaborating with stakeholders, product managers and development teams.
- Interpret strategic findings into clear product design strategies.
- Ability to support the creation of wireframes, interface mock-ups and user flows.
- Extensive UX design background working on various projects, ideally with UX research colleagues.
- Previous experience managing a team and owning a project start to finish.
- Experience owning the full UX process, delivering successful digital products in for an e-commerce or B2C from concept to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence stakeholders.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.