Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
My client is a renowned creative agency looking for a Head of UX to join their challenging and fast-paced environment and lead the team at this exciting time of rapid growth as they focus more on improving their client’s customer experience.
My client is a highly regarded creative agency offering advertising, retail, social and digital services. They work with famous clients in the telco, finance, travel and food industry and over the next year they are looking to grow their digital team by 25 people to work across all these market leading clients.
This is a pivotal time to join the company as they expand into new remits such as Alexa voice projects, design frameworks and apps and as a Head of UX you have the opportunity to shape this change.
Working on exciting projects for a variety of different clients, you will continuously challenge yourself and colleagues to come up with creative and innovative ideas and make recommendations for training and development.
• Oversee junior members of the team
• Hand on – lead by example
• Communicate what you / the team are thinking by creating designs / personas / sitemaps
• Help run workshops & present findings
• Design complex systems
• Produce a vast variety of excellent ideas
• Contribute to new business activities
• Commercial UX experience
• Ability to truly inspire clients
• Experience of working in agile teams
• Deep understanding of UX principles
• Mentoring / management experience
• Agency experience beneficial
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, give me a call! 07710095788 // email@example.com
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.