We’re working with an independent agency with an impressive roster of clients that are looking for a Head of UX to lead their team of 2.
A lot of agencies can tend to look and sound the same but this brand’s ethos speaks for itself; from their loyal long-term partnerships with their clients (including the BBC, Lloyds and British Gas) and their mission to deliver meaningful impact through their work, to cultivating an environment and culture where their staff are empowered, supported and their creativity fostered.
Your role as Head of UX will sit on the agency’s Leadership team, where you’ll be the voice of UX throughout the business, as you continue to grow and develop the design function.
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Managing the career progression and growth of the UX team
- Planning and running workshops with client stakeholders to gain buy-in
- Championing and delivering the agency’s vision through client meetings and pitch presentations
- Speaking at internal and external events, working alongside their PR team
- Ensuring budgets are being me
- Identifying new business opportunities
- You’re comfortable leading a team and managing various clients, whilst also being a hands-on designer when required
- You’ve got a strong portfolio showcasing your recent/relevant work
- You’ve experience applying a service design approach to your work
- You’ve got experience across web and mobile app
If you’re a Lead looking to step up as opposed to a fully fledged Head of, they’re still open to having a chat if you’re experience looks like a match!
And what can they offer you?
- Base salary of up to £115,000
- 28 days holiday + your birthday off
- Perk box and Vitality Essentials
- Culture clubs and volunteering opportunities
WFH policy: 2 days a week in their London office
Interview process: 3 stages and they’re keen to move quickly for the right person
If this sounds like your perfect role then get in touch with your CV/portfolio to email@example.com!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.