Do you communicate just to interrupt or to bring relevance? We are seeking an influential Head of UX to oversee all key accounts and project their knowledge to influence a broad range of innovative projects.
Idealising imagination above all, this agency is an industry recognised thought leader, providing unique and innovative quality of work to an array of established clients. Uniting physical and digital design and services to create a seamless user experience across multiple client touch points, they believe simplicity is the purest form of innovation.
Boasting an enviable culture which not only cultivates the production of high quality, award winning work, but also nurtures their staffs work to life balance; flexible working hours, remote working, opportunity to travel, exercise rooms and regular team incentives to name a few.
As Head of UX you will oversee all key accounts, projects and pitches to offer high level strategic support and a holistic oversight of all agile product teams. The lines between creative/strategy, visual/UI are a little more blurred than some companies giving you the fixability to get involved in a broad range of things and deliver unique solutions.
- Continuously look to innovate by applying solid UX and usability principles to your work.
- Nurture, grow and develop a team of passionate user experience designers whilst working closely with strategy and creative teams.
- Introduce and conduct more advanced user experience techniques such as remote testing and rapid prototyping, to improve efficiency.
- Contribute at a high level to client and project strategic approach.
- Take an active role in new business pitches as well as developing existing relationships and offerings with existing clients and their brands.
- Confidently present findings to diverse audience of key stakeholders.
We are looking for a confident, inspirational Head of UX who will inspire a passionate team of UX designers to create unique designs and services for an array of clients.
- Experienced planning and managing large scale projects, improving quality and efficiency through collaborative design
- A genuine team player, eager to nurture your team as well as getting stuck in when appropriate to deliver innovate design solutions.
- Extensive information architecture/content strategy/user experience/usability experience for highly recognised clients.
Sound like you? Get in touch today!!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.