12 month FTC, reporting to the VP of Product working for huge brands in the food industry.
With both of their brands having a large online presence, one with 6 million monthly readers, 12 million unique users and 15 million social followers. The other with 10 million unique users and 8 million followers across social media platforms, this is an exciting project working with some of the biggest food brands in the USA.
You will work to oversee product development, full-cycle conceptualisation, the evolution of their site and their digital identity. Reporting into the VP of Subscription and Membership Products, this is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Product ownership, working to direct the priorities of the brands’ product team through product innovation and iteration.
- Partner with design, engineering and analytics teams to encourage a healthy and high-performing team culture.
- Work in cross-functional teams, acting as the senior ambassador for the brands’ product strategy.
- Identify and prioritise the features and projects based on company strategy and shared objectives.
- Line manage Product Managers.
- Experience developing products at media or content platform companies.
- Extensive experience with experiment-driven consumer product development techniques.
- Executive-level communication skills.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.